Friday, January 10, 2014

Day 3: Yoga X3


Yoga X. :) I really really really really loved this. It reminds me of when I was fifteen and used to go to yoga and Pilates at the gym. It is so refreshing! Of course there were some poses I couldn't quite master yet, but I can't wait until I do. I could do more than the modifier, so that feels good enough for me! I burned 185 calories which is not as much as I've been burning with the other workouts, but still pretty good for yoga. 

It's just your basic yoga poses, but of course Tony Horton makes it funny.

There is this really awkward part at the end during the last 45 seconds where the pose is called something but it's just laying down. Hahaha. 

Not much to report on this one because it is just normal yoga. I loved it. My abs will definitely be sore!

No comments :

Post a Comment