Friday, January 31, 2014

Day 5: CVX


CVX stands for Cardio. But this isn't ordinary cardio. This is cardio with weights! I started with 5lbs because I had no clue how much I was going to be doing with this thing.

...I could've honestly done the workout without a weight at all. This workout was HARD. But... I truly believe it was because of my nutrition today. I felt really winded. When I wondered why I had no energy I realized it was because it was about 5PM and all I had was my Shakeology for breakfast! I was waaaaay short on calories. I must've just gotten busy today cleaning and doing housework and whatnot.


^^^
My best friends this evening. Fan & water.


This is the calorie burn for only completing 18 minutes of CVX.

Yes, you read that right. I didn't finish.

Moral of the story:
Listen to your body. If you feel lightheaded, nauseous, dizzy, and too hot, STOP.

Maybe on a regular day this workout wouldn't have been so difficult for me. I'm almost positive.

But I ended the night getting my nourishment and my belly full of the salad bar at Ruby Tuesday! The only thing I could've asked for is healthier dressing, because this salad was amazing!


No comments :

Post a Comment