Tuesday, January 7, 2014

Do you want P90X3, or any other workout? Or Shakeology? Read this.

I'm a Beachbody Coach. I'll explain what that means...

I have a long story about how I became interested in health and fitness, and how I changed my life with Shakeology and Beachbody workout programs, buuuut I'll spare you and just tell you that I was very pleased with everything the company & its products did for me, and Andy (my coach) asked me if I ever considered coaching, so long story short, I became a coach so I could help other people like me :)

What does a Beachbody Coach do? 

PERSONALLY, this is what I do:

- Help you change your life! It's HARD TO DO. You will need some support. When you order programs and Shakeology through my personal website, you get that support. And by support, I mean that I'm here for you whenever you need me. For questions. For encouragement. For tips on clean eating. The whole shebang.

When you order through infomercials, you don't get a coach. Just a reminder!

SO... In short, if you want my help, don't hesitate to contact me!

My email is Taylor.Nichols91@gmail.com
I check it every day. And I would love to help you.

If you're ready to order, you can go to my websites:
Beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich
MyShakeology.com/tayjnich

If you order, your email address will be provided to me and I can contact you.

From there, we have these badass things called Challenge Groups. Challenge Groups are private Facebook groups with usually ten or less people all doing the same thing you are. Your coach (me) will post something every day to encourage you or get you to DIG DEEP with your goal-setting process to find out your WHY. They're very beneficial and really help your success. So if you're ready, hit me up. I came from a really bad place health-wise. Chances are I'm just like you.

No comments :

Post a Comment