Monday, January 20, 2014

MIA

Ho Lee Crap.

Alright, so I've been MIA from this blog for about a week. I got sick (yes, me, sick) for the first time since at least 8 months ago! I'm almost positive that it was due to a continued lack of sleep and working all day, then having class at night, and just going too hard in general. 

Most of you don't know that I have signs (on bloodwork) of the autoimmune disorder Lupus. It sounds pretty gross, but it's basically just that I have a bad immune system and my body sends antibodies that attack its own tissues, causing aches and pains all over. BUT I have it under control with a healthy lifestyle and Shakeology. I guess I just had a flare up.

Thank God for Shakeology. ❤️



Anyway, let's talk about why I'm sore TODAY and it's not because of P90X3!

I maxed out on pull-ups like 4 times this weekend 'showing off.' What is my problem? Haha. So then today I just wanted to work my sore muscles so I tried to see how many push ups I could do. TWENTY! Yay :)

No comments :

Post a Comment