Saturday, April 26, 2014

21 Day Fix Meal Idea: Chipotle Veggie Burger with Avocado and Peppers

Do you want to talk about a burst of flavor?! I just fixed this up for myself! I'm in heaven right now!


This literally took 5 minutes to make. (I guess it would take longer if you have to chop up your peppers, but when I get them, I go ahead and chop them up and freeze them. So all I had to do was take the bag out of the freezer.)

What I used:

- Gardenburger Brand Chipotle Black Bean Veggieburger
- Red Pepper
- Yellow Pepper
- Avocado
- Olive Oil

Or in 21 Day Fix lingo:
- 1 Red
- 1 Blue
- 1 Green
- 1 TSP

Directions:
- Put olive oil, peppers, and Veggieburger into pan on medium heat. Flip as needed.
- Slice an avocado.
- ...That's it.


And honestly I think it's my new favorite meal. :) Enjoy!

DO YOU WANT THE 21 DAY FIX?
Visit beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich and make me your coach! I love helping people achieve their health and fitness goals :)

No comments :

Post a Comment