Saturday, April 19, 2014

Getting Off Track

The truth is, even the best of the best fitness fanatics and dieters get off track. I'd like to point out a key difference here between those people and others.

Once you've expanded your knowledge to the world of health and fitness, it's kind of hard to go back to the way you used to be. Sure, you'll have some cheat meals, and fall off the wagon, but if you have plans of coming back, then you've mastered the concept.

For example, I'm having the worst week/month I've had in a long time. It's Easter and of course there are those Reese's Peanut Butter Eggs everywhere. Whoever invented these made their sole purpose to torture people. Who can say no to those? Haha. So I've been eating those, and Whopper's Robin Eggs. (yum!) But I don't plan on eating those forever. I still made myself a well-balanced lunch and dinner yesterday.

It's all about your intentions.

No comments :

Post a Comment