Thursday, May 1, 2014

21 Day Fix Recipe: Avocado Chicken Salad!

Mmm, mmm, mmm!

Just finished my avocado chicken salad sandwich!

All you FIXers know that carbs are kept to a minimum, but I love my bread. :)

What you'll need:
- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1/2 Avocado
- 1 TBSP Lime Juice
- Seasonings (I used Cilantro, Mrs. Dash Original, and Garlic Powder)
- Ezekiel Brand Sesame Bread Slice

Cut up your chicken into little pieces and cook it on a skillet.

Mash up 1/2 of an avocado in a bowl with your desired seasonings.

Dump Chicken In.

Mix.


Toast 1 slice of bread and cut it in half.

Spread chicken salad on it and enjoy :)



- 1 Yellow
- 1 Red
- 1 Blue

Serves 1.
I ate it with a side of cooked veggies.

I AM A BEACHBODY COACH. THIS BLOG POST WAS DESIGNED FOR MY PERSONAL CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS :) MY JOB IS TO PROVIDE THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS. CONTACT ME TODAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP :)
taylor.nichols91@gmail.com

3 comments :

  1. I think I am in Love this is my most favorite way to eat chicken salad. I do like to add a tbl spoon of curry and some green onions...

    ReplyDelete
  2. half an avocado would be 2 blue though :(

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It depends on how much mashed you can fit into the blue container.

      Delete