Friday, May 2, 2014

21 Day Fix Recipe: Breakfast Bake Casserole

Every year on Christmas morning, my mom makes Breakfast Bake. Of course it's not as healthy as this, but they're both super delicious. I'm trying all I can to come up with Fix recipes so none of us get bored with the eating plan, and this came to mind :)

This is something you can prepare beforehand and pop in the oven when you get up. It takes kind of a while to bake so next time I make it I'm going to try to bake it before the morning and just reheat in the microwave.

You'll Need:
- 2 EGGS
- PEPPERS
- CHEESE
- CHICKEN SAUSAGE LINKS (I use Applegate Brand)

Preheat oven to 350.

Microwave cook 3 chicken sausage links and use kitchen scissors to cut it up into small pieces.

Spray a small baking dish.

Pour in the sausage, peppers, and cheese.


Beat 2 eggs on the side and pour over the top of the mixture.

Bake for awhile... It took me about 30 minutes. Should have a golden brown color on top and look like this.


Flip over onto a plate or just eat it out of the baking dish after it cools :)

Here's my plate:


I just finished this and I'm FULL.

- 2 Reds
- 1 Green
- 1 Blue

I AM A BEACHBODY COACH. THIS BLOG POST WAS DESIGNED FOR MY PERSONAL CLIENTS AND FUTURE CLIENTS :) MY JOB IS TO PROVIDE THE TOOLS YOU NEED TO HELP YOU REACH YOUR HEALTH & FITNESS GOALS. CONTACT ME TODAY IF YOU WOULD LIKE HELP :)
taylor.nichols91@gmail.com

If you want to order the 21 Day Fix and eat delicious foods like these, email me or visit BeachbodyCoach.Com/TayJNich

5 comments :

  1. Replies
    1. Bethany, I love Sargento's Off The Block Extra Sharp Cheddar :) However, I'm not sure if it's considered "good for you." Haha. My second fave is Horizon Organic Shredded Cheese.

      Delete
  2. What other kind of sausage links can be used I like beef is that ok?

    ReplyDelete
  3. Gloria, search where you can find Applegate Chicken Sausage in your area. It's amazing! :)

    ReplyDelete
  4. What other kind of sausage links can be used I like beef is that ok?

    ReplyDelete