Tuesday, May 13, 2014

Buffalo Chicken Wraps (21 Day Fix Approved Recipe!)

These were surprisingly amazing. I just didn't think it would be anything special for some reason, but I was very surprised!

If you're a Fixer, this wrap equals:
1 YELLOW
1 RED
1 BLUE

If you're not a Fixer, we would love to have you on our team :) We have a strong private Facebook group going where we support one another and lift eachother up. To order the 21 Day Fix and enter our group, visit beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich and grab yours :) Any questions? Find me on Facebook.com/Taylor.J.Nichols and shoot me a message! I love meeting new like-minded people and helping people START SOMEWHERE (because we all did!)


Without further ado, here's what you'll need <3
1 yellow worth of wraps (I prefer one large wrap instead of two smaller ones, but you can do either one!)
A Chicken Breast
Frank's Red Hot Cayenne Pepper Sauce (Be sure you're getting that and not the kind that says "Wings" because that one's not a free food. Or you could get any sauce you want if it's approved in the book) 
Cheese (I used Horizon Organic Shredded Cheddar)

Directions:
Cook the chicken breast.
Shred or cut it up and pour on the buffalo sauce and mix!
Put it on your wrap(s).
Add cheese.
*Optional* wrap that junk up and put it on the panini/George Foreman/pan and melt the cheese and make the shell toasty :)
YUM!

...I might even have it again tonight :)
ENJOY <3

1 comment :

  1. I've made this but didn't think of the Foreman idea....a great addition to a fantastic meal!!

    ReplyDelete