Monday, May 5, 2014

How I Make My Shakeology

So you've got this new bag of Shakeology and you want to try it, but you're scared you'll mess it up?

Or maybe you've been on Shakeology for awhile and you make it differently than I do?


Here's how I make mine: (Oh, I drink the Vegan Chocolate, however I recommend the regular chocolate to most of my customers due to the fact that many have never eaten healthy and love sweets!) The only difference when making mine is that I use one less ice cube than I'm about to tell you. I know you probably think I'm crazy, but I have PERFECTED this stuff! Haha.

I have a NutriBullet Blender. You know, the one with the nifty single-serve cup?

I put 5 ice cubes into the bottom. Then, I add almond milk. Quite a bit - like enough to go pretty much to the top of a Shakeology shaker cup... (I prefer Silk Almondmilk and generally go for the unsweetened.) After that, I add in 1/2 of a FROZEN banana. Then I scoop in my Shakeology (I level the scoop). Then, I add a spoonful of natural peanut butter (Or PB2 - powdered peanut butter).

Once I do all of that, I just blend it for a few seconds and it's ready to pour into my Shakeology cup.

I have a few recipes I bounce back and forth with, however this one is my FAVORITE! :) 


The final product ^

<3 TAYLOR


No comments :

Post a Comment