Wednesday, May 7, 2014

Mushroom Avocado Burger (21 Day Fix Approved Recipe!)

Who doesn't love a good burger? Whether you prefer veggie burgers (pictured here), turkey burgers, bison burgers, or all-American hamburgers (which has always confused me because it's not ham, but anyway), you'll love this recipe!

YOU WILL NEED:
- Burger of choice (Today I am using Franklin Farms brand portabella veggie burger)
- Parmesan Cheese
- Avocado
- Peppers (if you want)
- Olive Oil for sautéeing
- Seasoning (if you want- I used Mrs. Dash Onion & Herb)


Cook your burger and peppers in a skillet with some olive oil. Season.

When done, sprinkle Parmesan cheese and sliced avocado on top.

Top with peppers. 
Enjoy :)

<3 Taylor

*I am a Beachbody Coach. I created this blog for clients and future clients who ask me for help in learning how to eat clean. If you want help eating clean, working out, or want to order Shakeology, visit my website beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich*

OH YEAH!!! The breakdown:
- 1 red
- 1 blue
- 1 green

No comments :

Post a Comment