Tuesday, May 6, 2014

Stuffed Peppers (21 Day Fix Approved!)

I have a newfound love for peppers. Before I started eating clean I wouldn't eat anything of that texture (peppers, onions, nothing). Then one day I tried sautéeing some red peppers in olive oil and they were SO good!

Anyway, I've been trying to think of new things to eat for dinner on the Fix and I saw an unhealthy version of these on Pinterest and was inspired to make them Fix friendly.


You will need:
- 1 bell pepper per person
- Ground lean meat (I used turkey)
- Spinach
- Onion
- Shredded cheese
- Seasonings of choice (I used Italian seasoning)

Preheat the oven. (Y'all I guess at everything like this. I did 20 minutes on 375, but I'm sure I could've made it quicker on a higher temp.)

Cook your ground lean meat in a skillet with chopped onion and spinach (and seasonings).

Cut the tops off of the peppers and take out the insides.

Layer meat and shredded cheese until pepper is full.

Bake for 20 mins.

Mine looked kinda sad when it came out...... But it was tasty!


FIX LINGO:
- 1 RED
- 1 GREEN
- 1/2 BLUE

<3 Taylor

*The 21 Day Fix is a 3-week program that includes 30 minute workouts, a color-coded portion-control eating system with a very flexible meal plan, and Shakeology, a nutrient-dense superfood shake that provides you with sustained energy, weight loss, and curbs cravings. If you're interested in the 21 Day Fix, add me on Facebook at Facebook.com/Taylor.j.nichols or email me at Taylor.nichols91@gmail.com and I will be so very honored to help you achieve your health and fitness goals :)*

~To order the 21 Day Fix, visit my website beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich and click on the 21 Day Fix Challenge Pack on the right side of the page :)

No comments :

Post a Comment