Saturday, May 24, 2014

The Struggle is Real

I have a confession to make:

I'm a LAZY PERFECTIONIST. Lemme tell you what sucks about being a lazy perfectionist... 


- You want to be better than everybody else, but you also have this DGAF attitude toward literally everything.
- You change your mind instantly.
- You think you actually are better than other people sometimes, which although it might be true, but it's a terrible mindset to keep.
- You keep constant tabs on your competition so you can see how much better than them you can get.
- You want to go really far in life and do tons of amazing great things, but you also don't really want to even get off of the couch.
- All your life you're told that "the early bird gets the worm," but you can't make yourself into a morning person no matter how hard you try.

You get my gist, right?

So how do you control that? Well let me tell ya, it's my absolute worst quality. Why? Because it causes me to JUDGE people. My competition. I don't judge people I don't know, though. I'm cool in that area. However, I can change my opinion about someone in 5 seconds. 

Tips for fixing it:
- Pray about it.
- Read personal development.
- Make amends with everyone you can.
- Delete your competition (as in stop watching them, stop stalking them, stop trying tone better than them.)
- Do your best and forget the rest. Seriously, do not worry about the things in life you didn't have or make time to get to. :)



The end.

No comments :

Post a Comment