Thursday, June 12, 2014

Grassfed Beef Tacos: 21 Day Fix Meal Idea

Mexican food is just one of those things I have trouble giving up. Lucky for me, I found the 21 Day Fix and I can still eat stuff like this and it be acceptable!

If you don't have the 21 Day Fix, I would love to be your coach :) I have a private Facebook accountability group where I share things like this all the time. It's always nice having others there to support you on your health & fitness journey.


What you'll need:

- 2 corn tortillas
- 1/5 of a 1lb package of grassfed ground beef (lean)
- Mrs. Dash Taco Seasoning
- Shredded Cheese
- Olive Oil

Cook the beef in the olive oil and add some of the taco seasoning.

Top with cheese on tortillas and serve with veggies :)

- 1 yellow
- 1 red
- 1 blue

No comments :

Post a Comment