Monday, June 23, 2014

Zucchini Chips

A tastier way to get your veggies in! (Or GREENS if you do the 21 Day Fix) ;) My friend from school babysits for people who own Southern Belle Farms in McDonough, GA, and she gives me stuff sometimes. Recently she gave me some zucchini and squash. I made the zucchini tonight and it was oh so tasty :)

(With my avocado chicken salad, also included on my blog!)

If you don't have a coach for the 21 Day Fix, or any Beachbody program, OR if you're just interested in doing some healthy eating, sign up with me for free at teambeachbody.com/signup using my coach ID, 253185. I would love to help you on your health journey! It is my favorite thing to do :)

INSTRUCTIONS:

Preheat oven to 350-ish.
Using a mandolin or sharp knife, slice zucchini very thin.
Drizzle olive oil (or coconut oil) onto a pan with aluminum foil.
In a single layer, put zucchini on pan.
Season if desired (I used a little Himalayan Pink Salt).
Bake for about 20 minutes, flip them when they start to look dry.
Enjoy <3




No comments :

Post a Comment