Tuesday, July 15, 2014

21 Day Fix Recipe / Clean Eating: Pineapple Chicken Stir Fry

The combination of flavors in this dish was incredible! I was kind of skeptical, because my friend Sarah told me to use brown rice and Sriracha sauce, but I used broccoli slaw, Bragg's Liquid Aminos, and some other seasonings. It turned out GREAT!


I made this dish for myself, because I'm on the PiYo meal plan. The PiYo meal plan is so much like the 21 Day Fix meal plan. Just no containers. If you own either of these programs and don't have a Beachbody Coach yet to help you through them, I would love to be your coach and help you through your health and fitness journey. If you don't have them yet, hook up with me via FB.com/taylor.j.nichols and I can tell you how!

So let's get back to what this blog post is really about! THE FOOD.

Here's what you'll need (for one serving - multiply by however many people you are feeding):

- 1 Chicken Breast
- 1 Cup Broccoli Slaw
- 1/8 Cup (handful) Cashews
- 1 Cup Pineapple Chunks
- Seasonings of your choice (I used Bragg's Liquid Aminos, garlic powder, cayenne pepper, and a pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt)
- Coconut Oil, Olive Oil

Cut up the chicken and pour into an oiled (I use coconut) pan on medium heat. When the chicken is white, pour in the broccoli slaw. Then the rest of the ingredients. Then your seasonings.

21 DAY FIX BREAKDOWN:
1 red
1 purple
1 green
1 blue
:)

I hope you love it!
<3
Taylor

No comments :

Post a Comment