Tuesday, July 22, 2014

21 Day Fix Recipe Healthy Hamburger Helper

My family recently re-organized our pantry. In plain view were three boxes of Hamburger Helper. We all remember growing up eating the stuff. It was pretty good! Once embarking on my healthy journey, I realized it was BAD. FOR. YOU. So, I did what I always do, and I created a healthier alternative. It takes the same amount of time (maybe even less), and tasted pretty dang delish! (It doesn't look as good, but...)


1 yellow
1 red
1 blue
(paired with green beans, 1 green)

What you'll need:
- Whole wheat, gluten free, spinach, or organic macaroni noodles.
- Beef
- Whatever cheeses you like (I used sharp cheddar, Parmesan, and feta!)
- Himalayan Pink Salt

Boil your noodles while you brown the meat. Once the meat finishes cooking and the noodles are done, combine them and add cheese. Stir it up until it's mixed well. Serve. Enjoy <3

Need a FIX coach? Add me on FB.com/taylor.j.nichols and connect with me! Want to order the 21 Day Fix? Add me on FB, connect with me, and use this link! beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich :)

10 comments :

  1. I am currently doing the 21 day fix and looking for creative dinner ideas like this one :) How did you cook the beef for this dish? Did you use any oil? Thanks!

    ReplyDelete
  2. What are you measurements and amounts to make this recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  3. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  4. Can I make Multiple servings at one time? How do I determine what is what after I make multiple servings at once?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I use the green container as a serving size :) Enjoy!

      Delete
  5. So how much cheese do you use all together?

    ReplyDelete
  6. So how much cheese do you use all together?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Use the blue container for cheese if you use cheddar. Use the yellow container if you use cottage cheese

      Delete