Monday, July 21, 2014

Clean Eating Breakfast Muffins

WOW! I am in awe of how amazing these taste! I could probably eat the whole pan! Of 12.

I'm going to share this recipe with my FREE Clean Eating Facebook group! If you want to join in on one of my groups, add me and connect with me. I'll put you into the next one :) FB.com/taylor.j.nichols


What you'll need:

{base mix}
- 2.5 cups of oats
- 3 ripened bananas
- 2 eggs
- 1/2 cup of honey
- 2 tsp baking powder
- 1 tsp baking soda
- 1 tsp vanilla
- Spoonful of coconut oil

{optional yummy additions}
- 2 tsp flaxseed (optional)
- 2 tsp chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup grated coconut (optional)
- 1/2 cup Enjoy Life chocolate chips or dark chocolate chips (optional)
- 1/2 cup pecan pieces
(I added ALL of these!)

Directions:
- Preheat oven to 375 degrees.
- Mix all ingredients in a stand mixer.
- Foil liners in your muffin pan.
- Use a scoop to fill liners (these don't really rise, so fill 'em all the way up!)
- Bake 18 minutes or until a toothpick inserted comes out clean.

ENJOY! <3

No comments :

Post a Comment