Friday, July 11, 2014

PiYo: The Before

I'm starting PiYo on Monday! PiYo is Chalene Johnson's newest in-home workout program that doesn't require any equipment other than a yoga mat :) It's low impact and focuses more on helping rather than hurting your body. It stretches and strengthens while increasing your flexibility. This program is great for anyone: fitness beginners, those with previous injuries, Chalene Lifers, workout junkies, and beyond! 

If you're interested in PiYo, check out this video: https://m.youtube.com/watch?v=PDUhT0DQQHY&feature=kp


I run private Facebook accountability groups for my clients. It is truly my passion helping others realize their potential! Add me! FB.com/taylor.j.nichols

Here are my before pictures:


Here are my measurements!

Weight: 137 (yikes! Clearly I took some time off after my last round of the 21 Day Fix ;))
Bust: 34.5
Waist: 29.5
Hips: 34
Thighs: 23, 23
Arms: 12.5, 13

Maybe you already have PiYo, but you need a coach? Add me on Facebook and we can connect :) 

Happy PiYo-ing!

No comments :

Post a Comment