Monday, August 11, 2014

Bulletproof Coffee Recipe

So it's all the rage right now...

BULLETPROOF COFFEE!

What is this stuff?

Okay, so it's where you brew your coffee and then you put coconut oil on top. I tried it and it was absolutely dreadful (and I am a coconut oil lover). So then I found a recipe that said to BLEND it and it tastes amazing. I figure they're right, because I do like the taste of coconut oil. So I gave it a shot...


As my coffee brewed, all I could think about was that song... This time baby I'll be bulleeeetttttprooooof! :)

Brew your coffee however you brew your coffee. I used Caribou in the Keurig although I'm wishing it was Safehouse in a Chemex, but that's a different story for a different day.

In your NutriBullet Cup, put:
2 TBSP Organic Coconut Oil (I used Trader Joe's Brand)
1 TBSP Butter (not sure why this was even included, but nonetheless...)
2 TSP Vanilla
2 TBSP Milk (I used unsweetened almond)

After your coffee brews, pour it over the top of this stuff and blend it until it's frothy. Pour in your cup, and ENJOY!

This stuff actually was thebomb.com :)

No comments :

Post a Comment