Monday, August 4, 2014

Cha-cha-chaaange

I haven't been feeling 100% lately. I haven't been sick or anything, but I've noticed I've become a little more lazy and a little less energetic. Things like this get me down in the dumps so I knew I needed to make a change, I just didn't know what...

Then it hit me! OBVIOUSLY I haven't been as on point with my diet as I used to be. I was eating more carbs which meant more wheat and more gluten. It also meant more dairy, too, because you always want a glass of milk, cheese, or yogurt with those things.

So I decided to take the plunge toward TRYING to become a GLUTEN FREE VEGAN!

I ate vegetarian yesterday and it was absolutely no big deal at all. I've only had one meal today, but it was vegan.

Things that I will miss:
- Eggs

So I might end up being a dairy & gluten free vegetarian....

No comments :

Post a Comment