Friday, August 22, 2014

Clean Eating Coconut Chicken

I've already made a post about this delicious delectable dinner. But things have changed... I recently found that I am gluten sensitive. So this dinner is dairy & gluten free, for those wondering.
You'll need:
- Chicken
- Shredded Coconut
- Coconut Oil
- Egg
- Cayenne Pepper
- Honey or Agave Nectar

Cut up your chicken into cubes (or I guess you could cook chicken breasts or tenders this way without cutting it).

Put coconut oil in a pan (I put about 1/4 inch of oil in the bottom of the whole pan).

Medium heat :)

Dip the chicken pieces in a beaten egg in a bowl. Then transfer to coconut flakes. Coat entire piece of chicken liberally.

Put it in the pan!

These will need to be flipped of course. I serve these with a little cup of honey or agave nectar for dipping. Yum!

Enjoy <3

No comments :

Post a Comment