Sunday, August 24, 2014

Clean Eating Egg Sandwich (Like Mom's)

When I was growing up, I can remember always asking mom to make me an egg sandwich. I was in love with those things. She took some butter, some Captain John Derst's [yellow] bread, an egg, and a slice of American cheese and made it on the skillet. That joker was DEElicious!

The only thing out of those ingredients that I eat now is egg... So today I am re-making it in a healthy way.


This can be for breakfast, lunch, or dinner! 

What you'll need:
- GF or Ezekiel Bread (2 Slices)
- 2 Eggs
- Real Cheese of Your Choice
- Himalayan Pink Salt & Pepper

Toast your bread.
Cook the eggs (runny yolk is my favorite!).
As the eggs are finishing up, add your cheese so it will melt.
Put on toast.

Optional toppings:
- Turkey Bacon
- Spinach Leaves
- Pretty Much Anything

:) Enjoy <3

No comments :

Post a Comment