Monday, September 1, 2014

21 Day Fix: My Honest Review

The 21 Day Fix is ON SALE this month. $140 gets you:

- 21 Day Fix 30-minute workouts
- Color-coded portion-control containers for each food group
- 1 month of the ever so amazing Shakeology
- Eating Plan

Holy great deal, Batman! Wanna know a secret? 1 month of Shakeology is $140 when tax gets added on! You're basically getting the 21 Day Fix ONLY for the extra tax!!! 

WATCH MY VIDEO ABOUT THE 21 DAY FIX HERE:
http://youtu.be/PkOnpwF8X-g

If you or someone you know is interested in the 21 Day Fix, head on over to beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich to order!

Now for my actual honest opinion:
- The 21 Day Fix is for someone who needs to have a flat stomach fast, OR
- The 21 Day Fix is for someone who wants to start their healthy eating journey, OR
- The 21 Day Fix is for someone working on getting ABS! OR
- The 21 Day Fix is for someone who has never worked out before and wants to start, OR
- The 21 Day Fix is for someone who has a busy schedule.

Maybe those above don't scream YOU? That's okay, it's for other people too. I'm not really any of those girls I just said. I'm just a broke single college girl trying to become a teacher. :)

Let me tell you who IS NOT a good fit for the 21 Day Fix:
- People who are unwilling to make a change.
- People who are too lazy to write down a meal plan for at least one whole day at a time.
- People who can't commit.

I have a solution to those problems though: to make a real change, you have to ...CHANGE :)

This is where I come in. I love helping people make their big change. Seriously, contact me today! Add me on FB! I can help you with tips and tricks that I use myself that have lead me to be more successful today than I was yesterday. 

FB.com/taylor.j.nichols

To order the 21 Day Fix, visit beachbodycoach.com/tayjnich 


No comments :

Post a Comment