Saturday, September 13, 2014

Gluten Free Clean Eating Recipe: Pesto Parmesan Hummus Crusted Chicken

I've done it again! OMGGGG.

A friend from school had some pesto hummus the other day that she wanted me to try that was homemade. It was so good and I couldn't stop thinking about it. So I bought pesto, Parmesan, and some hummus. Y'all know I am all about EASY cooking. :) Then, I went to eat it and realized I had no crackers! So, me and my analytical brain got to thinking, hmm, I wonder what happens to hummus if you put it in the oven?

And wa la, Pesto Parmesan Hummus-Crusted Italian Chicken was born.



Seriously this is all I did!!!

Hummus
Smallest container of grated Parmesan (use 1/2 to 3/4 of it)
A heaping spoonful of pesto
Stir

I decided to pair this stuff with squash. So what I did was...

Preheat oven to 425.
Olive oil in baking dish.
Pour frozen squash in the bottom.
Himalayan Pink Salt.
Thawed chicken breast.
Spread the hummus mixture on it (1/4 inch thick)
Pour the rest of the Parmesan on top and bake for 45 minutes!

This was PLATINUM, Grade A, top shelf chicken and squash. Enjoy!

Add me on Facebook.com/Taylor.j.nichols for more healthy tips :)

No comments :

Post a Comment