Wednesday, September 10, 2014

Healthy Pumpkin Spice Latte AND Pancakes! {EASY}

If you're a frequent reader of my blog, you know that everything I make is EASY. I am not about that "I cooked all day" life. I don't "slave over a hot stove" either. Haha. I love spending time in the kitchen, but honestly I just love to eat good food and drink good drinks. I can only get that on a budget when I make it for myself.

I woke up this morning to a few Instagram pictures of Starbuck's #PSL. I thought, mmmmm, that sounds SO GOOD. BUT... Food Babe literally JUST posted something about how there was nothing real in their PSLs. I don't want to get sick. So I made my own. Remember folks, there's a healthy alternative for everything :)


*PSL*

What you'll need:
- 1/2 can pure pumpkin
- A cup of your favorite brewed coffee
- 1/8-1/4 cup heavy whipping cream (almond milk if you're on the 21 Day Fix)
- 1 TSP pumpkin pie spice
- 1 TSP vanilla
- Honey (desired amount for sweetener)

How to make it:
- Use your NutriBullet/any blender to blend your pumpkin, pumpkin pie spice, vanilla, honey, and heavy whipping cream.
- Brew the coffee.
- Put everything together into the NutriBullet and blend it all together. It's ok to put hot stuff in your NB :)
- Pour into a note: required festive mug. And love it so much.

:)

*If you're new to eating clean, add me on Facebook and message me. I host clean eating groups periodically and would love for you to join us!*

Facebook.com/taylor.j.nichols

No comments :

Post a Comment