Saturday, September 6, 2014

Homemade Potato Chips

I was really craving potato chips tonight. But I decided I didn't need them. Then I was like, "Heyyy! Why not make my own?" Yep. This is what I do on Saturday nights! Whoop whoop partyyyy!

I remembered the Shakeology commercial where Tony Horton is the cashier and says to the customer, "Ooh, fatty fat chips!" Haha. So here they are:


Preheat Oven to 450.
Use a mandolin to slice potatoes very thin (I peeled the potatoes first but I'm sure they'd be good either way).
Put oil of choice on a cookie sheet (I used olive).
Lay out potato slices in a single layer.
Bake for 20-30 minutes (depending on your potato size - I had to put a few of my bigger ones back in for like 5 minutes so they'd be nice and crispy).
Lay on paper towel after baking to attract extra oil.
Salt with Himalayan Pink Salt :)

Enjoy! 

No comments :

Post a Comment