Monday, October 27, 2014

Baking Soda Uses


- Face Wash
{It is a great exfoliant! You can even use it on your eyes to remove makeup. Put a small amount in your hand and add water until it forms a paste and scrub.}
- "Shampoo"
{Research the No Poo Method on Pinterest. So cheap!}
- Acid Reflux Quick Relief
{I was unaware that I had terrible acid reflux until my doctor told me. Isn't that strange? Haha. I mean, it's really bad and I just got so used to it that I said I had constant pain and what feels like inflammation in my throat. Duh! Can be used for any other stomach issues too. A teaspoon in a glass of water does the trick!}
- Sleep
{Did you know that reflux is a common problem among those with sleep issues? When you're laying down, you're more likely to have reflux, right? Think about it. This causes all the tossing and turning. A teaspoon in a glass of water!}
- Allergies
{A teaspoon in a glass of water will help rid you of allergies!}

Enjoy my tips? Like me on Facebook at Taylor Jean Fitness! :) 

No comments :

Post a Comment