Friday, October 10, 2014

Gluten-Free Vegan Tryouts

For myself, I am holding gluten-free vegan tryouts. This meaning I have heard over and over the fabulous benefits of going vegan and want to try it for myself. I'm already gluten-free. So I went shopping...


And it was about $40. I have no clue how long this will last me. We'll see. Today was pretty good. I ate fully vegan and gluten-free.

Breakfast:
Vegan Chocolate Shakeology  
Unsweetened Almond Milk
1/2 Banana
1/2 Avocado

Lunch:
Carrots
Garden Vegetable Hummus
Banana Chiaseed Pudding

Dinner:
Sweet Potatoes
Black Beans
Orange Peppers 
Onions
Corn
Avocado
With Cashew "Sour Cream"


I feel pretty great today. I really do. However, I miss eggs so much. And I kinda miss chicken. Should I keep doing this? We shall see..

No comments :

Post a Comment