Saturday, October 11, 2014

Vegan & Gluten-Free Brownies

Hold the phone. Seriously just stop. If I knew this was a possibility all my life I would just stop eating normal brownies. These were so good. I just almost can't even.


So here's what you'll need:
- 1 can black beans
- 3/4 cup coconut or regular sugar
- 1 tsp vanilla
- 3 tbsp flaxseed mill and 6 tbsp water
- 3/4 cup cocoa powder
- 1 and 1/2 tsp baking powder
- 1/4 tsp sea salt
- 3 tbsp coconut oil
- stand mixer
- muffin pan
- chocolate chips, walnuts, etc.

Here's how to make it:
- preheat oven to 375
- make sure the beans have been rinsed and mostly dry
- put the beans in the mixer alone first to begin purée
- dump in other ingredients
- pour mixture into greased muffin tin (remember these do not rise, so fill me up!)
- bake for 20-30 minutes


No comments :

Post a Comment