Wednesday, November 19, 2014

12 Things Your Beachbody Coach Wants You To Know

1: We appreciate your business more than the average company.

Why? Because when you order from a Team Beachbody Coach, we use our commission on things you can see and relate to. Your challenge pack purchase supplied us with gas to go everywhere we needed to go this week. Your Shakeology order bought lunch for me and a friend in need. When you bought that fitness program, I met a huge goal. I was able to make a payment on my credit card and found myself one step closer to becoming debt-free. We paid our electric bill when we started that challenge group.

2) We fall off the wagon just like you.

We can't judge you for going through a tough time! Everyone goes through a tough time which causes their routine to become chaos. What's important is that you learn how to handle these things with the intent to come back.

3) We love it when you ask us for advice.

What many people don't know is that answering your questions, giving you advice, and motivating you is our favorite part of the job! This is the part we don't even get paid for :)

4) We love it when you post and participate in our groups.

Do you guys know how lame it feels to post every single day like you're talking to a literal wall and not a Facebook wall?

5) We will think Beachbody products are the best out there. 

Why else do you think we became coaches? Because we LOVE the products! We found a company to work for that we actually like--of course we think it's the best! We use the products daily.

6) If we suggest that you become a coach, you should take the opportunity and run with it.

This means we see you as a resilient, compassionate, happy, and transparent person. All compliments aside, becoming a coach and never giving up is the best decision I have ever made.

7) We don't like when you tell us to get a real job/go to work/mock the profession.

Our star diamond upline is a millionare. If you could get there in 6 years, you'd do it too. We like our jobs. We love our team. We want to help people.

8) We are not all the same.

If you've had a bad experience with a coach before, try a different one. You can swap coaches with a simple email. Your coach should be there when you need her.

9) "You can lead a horse to water, but you can't make it drink."

I will speak of Beachbody products until the ends of the earth. I will. However, I cannot baby you and make you do your workout or drink your Shakeology daily. I can only provide my motivation and support.

10) We aren't very keen on excuses.

We got to where we are now by bashing all excuses. There are no excuses. Don't use them with us.

11) We want you to have a transformation.

The most satisfying thing to see is someone reaching a goal or hitting a milestone. All you parents know how it feels when your baby starts walking? First you're like, "Yay!!!" Then you're like, "Oh God. Now she can never be stopped." We like that sh*t.

12) We aren't just here for physical health.

I've changed more mentally than physically since starting Beachbody. Ask me how! I love sharing these things :)

ARE YOU A BEACHBODY COACH AND LOVE THIS POST? Feel free to share my blog post!

ARE YOU SOMEONE WHO THINKS HAVING A BEACHBODY COACH WOULD BE COOL? Find me on FB.com/taylor.j.nichols and message me!


No comments :

Post a Comment