Friday, November 7, 2014

Balsamic Brussels Sprouts

You know these are good because I had them two days in a row. No, not leftovers for the second day. I actually made them again.

If you are interested in a workout program that comes with an eating plan and a meal replacement shake (vegan options), please add me on Facebook (URL: taylor.j.nichols) and message me! I'm an online health and fitness coach and we would love to have you!


Preheat Oven to 400
Make sure your Brussels sprouts are not frozen. You'll need to cut them in half.

Put all of your sprouts into a plastic baggie and drizzle with Balsalmic Vinaigrette dressing (We love Milltowne Gourmet's House-made from Griffin, GA). And seal the bag. Shake it up so each sprout is evenly coated in the dressing.

Put foil or coconut or olive oil on a baking pan and dump the sprouts on.

Bake for 20-30 minutes until they get brown on the edges. Personally I like mine to be *almost* burnt but not. 

Enjoy!  

No comments :

Post a Comment