Sunday, November 23, 2014

Bulletproof Coffee Recipe

I tried this awhile back when I first heard about bulletproof coffee. I'll be honest... I didn't like it. BUT, I didn't make it in the blender and all I did was stir in some coconut oil. Well, no wonder I didn't like it! Haha.


So here's what you do:
- Brew your coffee however you like (Keurig, French Press, whatever)
- Scoop a spoonful of coconut oil, a spoonful of real butter, and squirt in some organic honey into your blender (I used the small NutriBullet cup) and then dump the brewed coffee over it.
- Pop on the blade/lid (does not matter which one) and blend for about 30 seconds.
- When you finish blending, it should be frothy on top.
- Pour into a mug. :) And enjoy!

- You can also flavor these coffees however you want. Play around with it. I've added:
Cocoa Powder
Peppermint
Cinnamon
Vanilla
Heavy Whipping Cream
Pumpkin Pie Spice


No comments :

Post a Comment