Sunday, November 2, 2014

VitaMix Potato Soup #vegan and #glutenfree


You could make this soup with meat, sour cream, and cheese if you wanted to. But I prefer it simple.

Need help with clean eating? Add me on Facebook (URL: Taylor.J.Nichols) and message me! I'm happy to help change the world one person at a time :)

You will need:
- Small Red Potatoes (2 for every person eating your soup)
- Fresh Garlic
- Almond Milk
- Himalayan Pink Salt and pepper
- VitaMix

1) Boil your potatoes for at least 30 minutes.
2) Using a garlic press, get one small piece out of your garlic and press it into the VitaMix.
3) Add the salt, pepper, and a splash of almond milk (not much at all).
4) Pulse at 10 until it is smooth!

Yum! 

3 comments :

  1. I tried finding you on Facebook but couldn't find you. I'd love to find out your clean eating tips

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Karib526, here is my link :)
      https://www.facebook.com/taylor.j.nichols

      Delete
  2. Really your post is really very good and I appreciate it. Its hard to sort the good from the bad sometimes, You write very well which is amazing. I really impressed by your pos
    Vitamix

    ReplyDelete