Sunday, January 25, 2015

Kale Chips

Ladies and gents: I give you KALE CHIPS.
These things will make you think you're eating straight up salty junk. But you aren't. You're eating kale. Chips. So here's what you'll need:
- An oven set to about 375
- A cookie sheet or stoneware
- Oil (Keep it healthy folks- Coconut or EVOO)
- Whatever seasoning you want (I like Himalayan Pink Salt)

Kale Yeah!
Spread out the kale on the stone/cookie sheet. Drizzle oil on top. Salt it. Or whatever seasoning you're using. It depends. Some seasonings are best when put on after the baking is done.

I baked my kale for roughly 20 minutes. But you'll need to watch. Basically when you taste the kale chip, it needs to be less than BLACK, but you shouldn't taste the moisture. The stems should be mostly dried up too. I hope you love them as much as I do! I just ate an entire pan :)

Just getting my veggie servings in,
<3 Taylor

P.S.- Hey! Add me on Facebook! I host clean eating groups all the time!
facebook.com/taylor.j.nichols


No comments :

Post a Comment