Monday, February 9, 2015

21 Day Fix Blue Container Ideas

A lot of us are programmed to think that all fats are bad. "Low fat diet," right? Well, not necessarily. Before I ever did the 21 Day Fix, the only fats I was eating were cheese! Haha. I hated all of the blue container ideas, but now, the blue container is my absolute favorite!

Here are some things you can put into your blue container:
- avocado (bonus points if you make guacamole)
- any type of nuts (remember peanuts can go in your blue or your orange container - so think of how much you like peanuts!)
- hummus (god's gift to the world, IMHO)
- cheese (I say go for organic cheese only! My body reacts to inorganic dairy)


*Do you have a Beachbody Coach? If you ordered from TV, perhaps you're unfamiliar with what a Beachbody Coach is. A coach usually hosts private Facebook-lead accountability groups that include other women doing the same thing you are! Coaches work for free and only get commission when you purchase a Beachbody program or Shakeology through them. Gotta love those coaches! ;) If you want to make me your coach, just click up top and link to my Facebook. Add me and shoot me a message! I will do all that I can to help you reach your goals!*

No comments :

Post a Comment