Tuesday, February 3, 2015

3 Weeks to a Happier and Healthier You!

Who reading this wishes their body was a little tighter, a little thinner, a little less sick, and a little more energetic? You're not the only one... Check THIS out. I also read that only TWENTY percent of people who utilize a diet at the beginning of the year will actually keep the weight off and make a lifestyle change. Can you believe that? All that wasted time, money, and energy into something that they just give up. The reason I am a health and fitness coach is because I think healthy is supposed to be a way of life. And I think that everyone should enjoy it. WHAT did she just say? Enjoy eating healthy and working out?! YES, I said it. And believe me when I say it is TOTALLY POSSIBLE!



I propose a new plan. Here are the top 4 reasons why diets fail:

1) People *think* they're eating what and how they are supposed to--but they aren't!

2) Overestimating their activity and how many calories they think they burned! Just because you complete a workout does not mean you need to eat double.

3) Poor timing of meals. You've gotta eat! I will never be for starving yourself. That's just wrong.

4) Poor sleep. Crazy right? Sleeping helps you lose weight. It's all about the balance in your life :)

So it's February. Maybe you've started and stopped a New Year's Resolution already? Maybe you've been going to the gym and you're just not seeing the results you want? Maybe you're doing your thing, but it's just so difficult because you don't get any support and it's not fun?

I want to change that, and I want to help you. I have a HUGE life-sized goal for 2015 and it's to help 15 new people make a MAJOR life transformation. Not just to introduce somebody to the healthy lifestyle, but help them undergo a huge lifestyle change that they will implement for the rest of their lives.

Who wants in? Do not be afraid to message me and ask me about details. Do not be afraid that people will judge you. We ALL had to start somewhere.

You may not have a lot of weight to lose, but you need to regain your health. That's how I started too. Maybe you just need some support? That's why I got a coach.

We will be waiting for you to join us! While you're contemplating one of the best decisions of your life, how about watching this video my crazy niece and I made about this incredible, fool-proof, flexible three-week program.

Use the links at the top of my blog to contact me :)


No comments :

Post a Comment