Saturday, February 7, 2015

Clean Eating Chocolate Pudding (Gluten Free Dairy Free)

When I think of pudding, I think of this:

(Source: Jello.com)
 - The oh so lovely OREO Jell-O pudding. I am not even playing with y'all when I say I could buy a 6-pack of these babies and knock them out in one sitting.

- I don't think everyone believes me when I tell them how much I used to eat and how much I seriously was addicted to processed food.

- So I searched around for a healthy pudding recipe. I was sick of Splenda popping up in my food (SOOOO bad for you) and I really didn't want to use regular sugar either. And then, I came up with THIS:

Avocado Chocolate Pudding (YEP, you read that right!) Just trust me on this. This tastes BETTER than Oreo Pudding, and that says a lot coming from an ex-addict.

Here's what you'll need (serves 1):
- 1 Organic Avocado
- About 4 tablespoons Organic Honey
- 4 tablespoons Cocoa Powder
- Pinch of Sea Salt or Himalayan Salt (if all you have is regular table salt, skip this part)
- Dash of Cinnamon
- Spoonful of Coconut Oil

Blend these up in the blender/food processor and eat your heart out. This is not 21 Day Fix approved, but you could make it that way if you used less honey :)

If you are interested in a program that teaches you portion control, balanced healthy eating, and short workouts, click on some of my contact buttons. Send me a FB message. This is a program that will most definitely fit your busy life, schedule, and even the picky eaters in your house. :)


No comments :

Post a Comment