Monday, February 16, 2015

My Day Back in the Game

Yes my shirt says "get it girl"
If you've read my past blog posts, you might see that I have a few health issues that persuaded me to start living a healthy, positive, and fit lifestyle. Well, the main thing I used was Shakeology, a superfood meal-replacement shake that really boosted my immunity. I didn't get it for a month or two recently because I wasn't making but just enough money to barely pay my bills. Which resulted in many of my autoimmune symptoms to return. Well things begun to look up for me during one of the most wonderful times of the year (nope, not Christmas, but tax return time and student loan time. Haha)! So anyway, I got my Shakeology back. Things are already going much better for me, and I've only had it back for a few days. Love that stuff!

I've been going through a pretty difficult time these past couple weeks that I don't care to talk about. I do want my blog readers to know that I woke up this morning after getting an excellent night's sleep FEELING MYSELF again. The day I thought would never come was finally here. The voice in my head said I needed to do Focus T25 - the program I gave up on because it was so hard. If you follow me, you see that I have workout ADD, meaning I never really do a program, I just jump around, and it doesn't matter to me as long as I am doing some kind of workout.

I started the DVD - T25 Cardio. 25 minutes long. I gave it my all from the start. At 23 minutes I was already feeling how out of shape I had become in just a couple months of not being consistent. I stopped and almost cried that I let myself do this. But I kept pushing. I kept pushing so hard until there was 13 minutes left of my DVD and I finally had to take a water break. I was soooo proud of myself. :)

No comments :

Post a Comment