Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Battle

Quite a long time ago when I started my journey to knowing ME, I realized that I always felt "at battle" with myself. This still rings true. I always know what to do, and 99% of the time I am strong enough to do the right thing.

Sometimes it really sucks trying to be a good person; I won't lie to you guys. Being a good person, a nice person, a person who is always wanting to be better, is not easy. But I have learned that it IS easier than always being totally unhappy having nothing to say for yourself.

I think that even the people who love themselves most are always at a battle with themselves. Everyone is battling SOMETHING.

I seriously think that the only difference between people who are strong mentally versus people who are mentally weak is exactly that - your mindset.

It's something you have to work at. All day. Every day. What happens when you don't? You become mentally weak.

No comments :

Post a Comment