Tuesday, March 3, 2015

Instantly Stream Your Workouts with Beachbody on Demand!

EXCUSE ME WHILE I FREAK OUT!
The moment I have not really been waiting for -- but when the moment was here I felt like I should've been doing some sort of countdown!!!

As a Netflix lover, I still didn't see the value in this until I actually got on there to look at it today. I am absolutely blown away. This is incredible.

There's not much to say except that you need to see this for yourself. I found out that if you buy Shakeology this month, you get 3 months of #BOD (Beachbody on Demand) for free :) This means you can stream from anywhere!

Where am I going to do my next workout? The middle of the yard? In the classroom? The road? Who knows! Hahaha.

*Do you have a Beachbody Coach? If you ordered from TV, perhaps you're unfamiliar with what a Beachbody Coach is. A coach usually hosts private Facebook-lead accountability groups that include other women doing the same thing you are! Coaches work for free and only get commission when you purchase a Beachbody program or Shakeology through them. Gotta love those coaches! ;) If you want to make me your coach, just click up top and link to my Facebook. Add me and shoot me a message! I will do all that I can to help you reach your goals!*

No comments :

Post a Comment