Sunday, April 19, 2015

Farmburger Review Gluten-Free

About a month ago, I visited a restaurant called Farmburger in Atlanta. I'm not even joking with you when I tell you this is the best burger I've ever had. This isn't even comparable with your typical backyard grill burger, a fast food burger, or really even Five Guys--which is extremely tasty. This was a high-class burger. Haha. Everything at this place was local, grassfed, organic, etc. I ordered a burger with bacon, cheese, and a fried egg on a gluten-free bun. Unfortunately their fries were not gluten-free, but this burger was a pretty decent size and I was still able to enjoy :)

I give it 5 stars and I will definitely be returning next time I'm in the area. So amazing.

1 comment :

  1. Farmburger is the best!!! They cater the best sweet potato chips (unfortunately they don't have them in the actual restaurant).

    ReplyDelete