Sunday, April 19, 2015

Shakeology Recipe - Maple

This blog post isn't going to be that cute, because I am just ready to put this lovely recipe out there that I will probably be enjoying for the next week. Shakeology recipes are a lot like songs for me. You find a song you like and then you find yourself listening to it over and over and over again until you absolutely hate it. I did that with my Thin Mint Shakeology recipe, which is actually starting to sound good to me again.

*Do you have a Beachbody Coach? If not, feel free to use any of my contact buttons above to connect with me! I can add you to my ongoing accountability group for women! (Yes, it's free)*

So here's how you make it. You'll need to blend this recipe, silly. Please never use the shaker to actually make the shake unless you're in a bind or on the road or something. Bleh.


- Ice (4-5 ice cubes is my favorite consistency)
- 1 tablespoon real maple syrup (don't use the fake sugary stuff or you're missing the point)
- A pinch of Himalayan Pink Salt (again, if you only have regular salt, skip this part)
- A heaping teaspoon of cinnamon
- 1 spoonful almond butter
- 1 teaspoon real vanilla (should I repeat the above instructions?)
- 1 scoop Vegan Chocolate Shakeology
- Flax, Cashew, Almond milk (unsweetened and unflavored - or you could use unsweetened vanilla and not use vanilla)

No comments :

Post a Comment