Sunday, April 19, 2015

Thin Mint Shakeology

One of my favorite Shakeology recipes to date! This recipe came to my mind at the perfect time in life... Girl Scout Cookie time. At a time when everyone gives that as their excuse not to eat healthy... AND they were telling me, "Oh we have gluten free this year!"

I had to come up with something fast. So I researched the ingredients in THIN MINT GIRL SCOUT COOKIES...

Ah, yes, just as I suspected... CRACK.

Just kidding... But what I really found was something interesting... The last ingredient: oil of peppermint. All of the stuff in between enriched flour and that is basically additives, sugar, and cocoa. I knew that I had that replaced with Shakeology. So I just made my chocolate Shakeology as usual and added just 3 drops of peppermint oil. That's it! Let the addiction commence!

Here's me rushing out the door to get a picture of the goodness before it was gone! So amazingly delicious! Worth being healthy!

No comments :

Post a Comment