Thursday, May 28, 2015

21 Day Fix Waffles (Dairy and Gluten Free)

I've already made these 3 times since I took this picture. These are awesome for me. I love me some YELLOWS (21 Day Fix lingo), but my body sure does NOT. I found these waffles approved by Autumn that equal 1/2 red and 1/2 blue. Yep, that's it!!! I couldn't believe it either!

WHAT YOU NEED:

1/4 cup coconut flour
1/4 teaspoon baking soda
1 Tablespoon cinnamon
3/4 cup egg whites (or just egg)
1/2 cup almond/coconut milk
1 teaspoon vanilla

Optional toppings or additives (I like blueberries)

OH, and of course you'll need a waffle iron and some cooking spray. Don't be like me and forget to spray...

NOTHIN' TO IT BUT TO DO IT:

-In a mixing bowl, mix all ingredients with a hand mixer.

-Drop waffle batter into center of iron, fill about 3/4 of the area.

-Waffle is ready when it easily separates from the iron. About 3 minutes, but this depends on your individual waffle iron I'm sure.


*Are you doing the 21 Day Fix? Don't have a coach? Use the buttons at the top and contact me :) I can put you into our private Facebook accountability group! Don't have the 21 Day Fix yet? Use the "shop" button above to find out more about this amazing program!*

2 comments :

  1. There is so much cinnamon in this, it it accurate? 1 tablespoon?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yes, but I really love cinnamon. 1 tsp would also be fine. :)

    ReplyDelete