Sunday, May 24, 2015

Bacon-Wrapped Avocados (21 Day Fix Approved)

If there's a diet where I can have bacon-wrapped anything, just go on ahead and sign me up! What you see pictured is 4 slices of bacon and 1/2 of an avocado sliced up; this coincidentally equals one blue and one red on the 21 Day Fix.

Here's how you make them...

Preheat oven to 425 degrees.
Slice and pit avocado.
Cut lengthwise into four strips.
Wrap one slice bacon on each piece.
Mix 1 tsp chili powder with 2 tsp organic honey.
Drizzle chili-honey on top.
Bake for 15 minutes or until browned all around.

*Are you on the 21 Day Fix and don't have a COACH? Use my contact buttons at the top of this page to connect with me and get into my private FB accountability group :) Don't have the 21 Day Fix yet and want it? Click "Shop" above and find the 21 Day Fix on my website. You'll absolutely love it! Be sure to still connect with me after ordering so I can best help you!*

No comments :

Post a Comment