Tuesday, May 26, 2015

Buffalo Ranch Chicken Stuffed Peppers (21 Day Fix Dinner Idea)

I tweak every recipe so that it fits ME and my needs :)

Tonight's stuffed pepper recipe calls for:

- One bell pepper (per person)
- Onion
- Chicken (1/2 large breast per person)
- Frank's Red Hot Sauce
- Dill, Garlic, Himalayan Salt, Pepper, Onion Powder

Here's how you make it:

- Preheat oven to 350.
- Bake or boil your chicken. This will need to be pulled apart when finished cooking.
- Mix in chopped onion, Frank's Red Hot, and seasonings with the chicken. The amounts are your personal preference.
- Cut off the top of a bell pepper. Take out all seeds, etc. from the inside.
- Pack chicken mixture into bell pepper.
- Place in oven for about 30-45 minutes.
- Take out when pepper skin gets wrinkly and slightly browned.

*Don't have a Beachbody Coach? Want to do the 21 Day Fix? Use my shop and contact buttons at the top of this page to connect with me! I host Facebook accountability groups to help us stay on track :)*

2 comments :

  1. It says Buffalo Ranch, but I don't see ranch in the recipe?

    ReplyDelete
  2. Since this is a recipe that uses natural/unprocessed ingredients, I believe the spices and seasonings work together to create the ranch flavor.

    ReplyDelete